盘点2023幸运飞行艇开奖直播视频 Manufacturing Resource
We are the fastest and most comprehensive manufacturing service in the world. Get an online quote with free design analysis for quality parts in as fast as 1 day.
ISO 9001:2015 | AS9100D | ITAR Registered
Our Manufacturing Services
Get affordable, high-quality molded parts and bridge tooling within days. With our free moldability consultation, the design and molding process is rapidly accelerated to save you time and money.
- Low-volume molding up to 100,000+ parts with volume pricing available—no MOQ required
- 100+ plastic, elastomeric, and silicone rubber materials
- Automated CMM for fast, in-house quality documentation
Leverage the same speed, precision, and reliability in machining that you’re accustomed to at Protolabs but unlock advanced machining capabilities like tighter tolerances and volume pricing through our manufacturing network.
- Machined parts in as fast as 1 day with optional plating and anodizing in as fast as 4 days
- Cost-efficient machined parts at higher volumes
- Tolerances down to ±0.001 in. (0.020mm) through our digital network
Want quality parts and additive expertise at a single 3D printing source? Choose from seven different additive manufacturing technologies for cost-effective prototyping and highly precise, repeatable production parts.
- Additive technologies include metal 3D printing, SLA, SLS, FDM, and more
- 30 plastic and metal materials in a range of finishes
- 25 years of additive manufacturing expertise
Sheet Metal Fabrication
From easy quoting to quick-turn production and finishing options, get up to 500 quality sheet metal parts in your hands in days from a single supplier.
- Instant quotes with interactive manufacturability feedback
- Six sheet metal materials including aluminum, stainless steel, steel, brass, and copper
- Finishing options from welding and hardware insertion to powder coating and silk screening
What’s New at Protolabs?
Welcome to the 168飞艇官方开奖-幸运快艇全国开奖直播
Our digital network powered by Hubs includes more than 250 highly vetted manufacturing partners around the world. The result is a wider envelope of advanced capabilities, improved cost-efficiencies, and higher part quantities—all at your fingertips.
How to Work With Us
Upload a CAD File
To start, simply select a manufacturing process and upload a 3D CAD file.
Get Quote with DFM
Within a few hours we'll send you design for manufacturability (DFM) analysis and real-time pricing.
Once you review your quote and place your order, we'll start the manufacturing process. We also offer finishing options.
Parts are Shipped!
Our digital manufacturing process allows us to produce parts in as fast as 1 day.
Design and Engineering Support
We offer both automated and live manufacturing support. With every quote, you get free interactive manufacturability analysis to quickly improve part design, but if you have additional questions, applications engineers are always available to talk through your project at 877-479-8596.Contact Us
Between our on-demand digital factories and our global network of manufacturers, you never have to worry about capacity issues. Get consistent lead times, a range of plastic and metal material options, and a reliable supply chain option. Quality parts on time—every time.About Us
Digital Manufacturing Guide
Our in-depth guide looks at everything digital manufacturing—from navigating digital quoting and designing parts for cost reduction to launching products to market fast.
Selecting a Rapid Prototyping Process
Compare the advantages and disadvantages of common rapid prototyping processes in order to make the best decision for your project.
Design for Moldability Toolkit
Get in-depth design advice to optimize your plastic parts for injection molding. Designing with moldability in mind can accelerate production time and reduce production costs.
How to Reduce CNC Machining Costs
Incorporate a few design and material considerations to reduce your machining expenses.